I’ve only been on WordPress for about three days but…turns out I’ve won an award!
First of all I’d like to thank my parents for…you know….having me, my Nan’s cat Patches for being my earliest life companion, my primary school teachers for teaching me how to write…
But I would seriously like to thank the lovely Zooey from StudentZooey who apparently actually reads what I post and has an amazing blog so go on over and check her out. I’ll wait….
How about now…?
Finally! Jesus, I haven’t got all day.
Oh god I really need to stop being so sarcastic, I’m really quite lovely in real life I promise.
According to this tag I now have to post seven facts about me; if you don’t fancy reading, feel free to use the right hand section of your track pad. Here we go *deep breath*…
- I am currently at university studying English and Classics with Spanish, though I’m not 100% sure I’m on the right course. Eventually I want to go on and work in the media.
- I’m trypanophobic, which basically means I have a fear of needles. Not copying you Zooey I swear… *crickets*. Before writing this post I honestly thought the word for fear of needles was hippophobia….and that’s exactly what I told them at the blood drive stall at my freshers fair the other day…idiot.
- I was a competitive street dancer for three years; my team won three local, two regional and three national titles and on the last national title got a bid to the USASF worlds.
- I am 5’1″. Yes you read that right. The best things come in small packages.
- I love to sing. I can’t, but I love doing it.
- I have a younger brother called James who’s a pre-professional footballer.
- I’m extremely impulsive but at the same time find it really hard to make decisions, even on the smallest of things.
Well wasn’t that not very interesting.
This is the hardest part for me because as I said I haven’t been on WordPress for very long at all and so I haven’t had a chance to properly scope blogs; but here’s seven that I’ve stumbled across and really enjoyed reading:
Next up: the rules
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
- Share seven things about you
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
Thank you and goodnight…err morning…