*Makes a swishy entrance in large floppy hat, kaftan, bangles and sunglasses*
Oh hello there, haven’t seen you for a while…I’ve just been busy…you know, traveling, finding myself, learning the arts of yoga, hybrid flowga and feng shui and uncovering the true meaning of life through my own self improvement and discovery.
Actually I’m sat at my uni kitchen table in a blanket hanging like a wet jumper on a washing line.
JÄEGERBOMBS ARE POISON.
I really don’t have an excuse as to why I have failed to blog for over a month..or two (shhhhhhh).
I will accept my punishment.
Not that type of punishment you filthy beggars, put down the Fifty Shades of Grey…yes that’s it…now step away slowly…you can do it…no stop it…stop…put your hands away…in your pockets…well done.
Did you miss me?
Not even a little?
On my grand return to the blogosphere, I discovered that the lovely Bella, fellow blogger, Exeter lass and all around girl about town (I don’t know this for sure, I’ve never met her but she has a very lovely blog so one must make assumptions…go check her out, that’s an order) has nominated me for a Liebster award, so sit back and listen to me waffle on about myself.
Here are the rules:
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 10 questions set to you
- Come up with 10 more questions
- Nominate some other bloggers to take part!
- I hate talking about myself. Really…you don’t believe me? And this doesn’t count as a fact? Ok fine I’ll do another number one.
- I LOVE watching movies…I’m pretty sure I’ve seen every rom-com since the turn of the noughties. I’m currently taking a film class which means I can put this hobby to actual use.
- I stand at the grand old height of 5’1. Yes, I maybe pint sized but I’m hella powerful…I can totally lift like 3, 4 pounds…on a good day.
- I am a walking furnace. I radiate heat like the depths of hell. If the ice age ever returns, you have permission to grab me for life saving warmth.
- Despite this fact I adore summer, even though I “glow” like the north star. Nothing better than lying in the sun for a good couple of hours…or 20. Oh how I miss the luxury of holidays…oh the tan, oh the cocktails *le sigh*
- I am famous in my student flat for my undying love for the Taco who doesn’t love tomato-ey beef in a crispy shell covered with cheese *foodgasm*.
- And on that Mexican note…Tequila is my kryptonite.
- I am also addicted to crisps, to the extent where my mum even sent me an article on the fact that its the crunch of the crisp that I’m actually hooked on. Probable one of the most unhealthy addictions you can have. Please tell me there’s a crisp addiction clinic…do any of you know hypnosis?
- My biggest movie crush is probably Jude Law in The Holiday *drools*.
- At the grand old age of 19, I still have a little bit of a Sims addiction. Freeplay anyone? I know, I know, I’m just that cool right?
- I am the modern day Imelda Marcos, I am a self proclaimed shoe-aholic. I have too many pairs to count…don’t ask, my GCSE maths doesn’t stretch to those kind of figures.
- I don’t play any musical instruments…or any sports. Tried piano once, couldn’t move one hand separately to the other #epicfail.
- What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher, a dancer, a mummy, a princess…ohh the fun I had dressing up my brother and cousins.
- Was there a particular blog that got you into blogging? What was it? Not in particular, but I started off reading fashion blogs from my favourite YouTubers.
- Where is somewhere in the UK you would love to visit but haven’t yet? I have always wanted to go to Ireland. This has absolutely nothing to do with the Irish accent. Nothing at all.
- What’s your biggest guilty pleasure? *Cough* food *cough*. If you hadn’t already noticed from the above.
- If you could only listen to 1 song for the rest of time, what would it be? My Baby Just Cares for Me by Nina Simone. Oh the times I pranced and trotted along to this tune.
- Where was the first place you went on holiday? My first holiday was to Disneyland. I was too young. I remember nothing. I will never forgive my parents.
- What’s your favourite month? September, the month of birthday presents, Indian summers and golden leaves.
- What’s your favourite book? Probably Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
- Describe your dream house (briefly!) It has a jacuzzi and an indoor swing. The rest is negligible.
- What’s your supermarket of choice? ASDA all the way *slaps bum to advert theme tune*. Cheap? Who me?
- Where do you want to travel to?
- Tell us a funny story.
- What is your dream job?
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- Who would play you in a movie about your life?
- Do you have any secret skills/party tricks?
- What is your favourite film?
- What would your super power be?
- Tell us your favourite/worst chat up line.
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?